Promise Care Services seeks to pioneer a truly inclusive social care experience. This simply means a service that makes sure that all the players involved in the use, delivery and management of social care are looked after, just as the valued members of a family will be. Our service is founded on the truly social value of ‘sharing’. Promise Care Services seeks to free itself of the ‘strictly business’ ethos in order to be able to treat each constituent as a person.
- Easy and fast access to all our carers
- Around the clock supervision for all our clients
- To provide continuous help for our clients
- Bringing peace of mind to their relatives
- Commitment to train and develop all our staff to meet the individual
- Clients to have freedom of choice and their rights and dignity are
- Promoting confidence and independence to allow clients to lead an
- To respect privacy and the needs of our clients
- To provide a safe, warm, clean and friendly environment within our
- Visits two or three times daily (more common)
Get in touch
160 London Road, Barking,
020 7101 3260
Promise Care is keeping fully abreast of developments relating to the continued spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the UK and Ireland.
How to get in touch
All Promise Care Offices remain open and can continue to be contacted on relevant office numbers and emails. Please click this link and type in your postcode to find your closest office.
Promise Care COVID-19 Statement
Promise Care is keeping fully abreast of developments relating to the continued spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the UK and Ireland. We are routinely monitoring developments, reviewing our protocols, and preparing appropriate responses as the situation evolves. Bluebird Care is committed to ensuring all steps are taken to protect the health and wellbeing of all our colleagues and customers.
Just as we have done previously in preparation for and during virus outbreaks, Promise Care continues to work closely with Health Authorities, UKHCA/Scottish Care and Care Regulators in order to protect colleagues and customers and maintain service delivery. Every Promise Care office is keeping their Business Continuity Plans under review in preparation for a possible escalation of the outbreak.
Advice for prevention
At the time of writing this notice, there has been a number of cases reported in the UK and this number is steadily rising. However, as with any other virus, the best way to prevent infection and spread is to avoid being exposed to it. You can help to prevent the spread of any respiratory outbreak by doing the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin straight away, or sneeze into the bend of your elbow, then wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with persons who have respiratory illness symptoms.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
If you are unwell, stay at home and contact the 111 Coronavirus helpline (valid in all countries of the UK) If you are asked to self-isolate please follow the NHS Advice If a member of staff has a positive confirmed diagnosis of Coronavirus the local Bluebird Care office will prepare a list of all customers and staff the affected person has been in contact with for at least the preceding 14 days and report this to the 111 Coronavirus helpline.
For those who need to travel, please stay current with COVID-19 developments and travel advice found at the Gov.uk website. Exercise caution while traveling, practice the above prevention points.